YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
ACON, the organiser of Bingay, together with The Beresford Hotel, are committed to hosting a safe event for all those in attendance. We take advice from relevant state and federal health authorities. We follow all public health orders and expect attendees to observe rules and regulations.
The following COVID Safety Protocols are in place to ensure the health and welfare of all attendees. These measures are communicated to all attendees via this website upon booking and on our social media pages.
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the venue.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and cough/sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Dispose of tissues properly.
FLEXIBLE TICKETING POLICY
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Guests who are unable to attend because of COVID (either because they are forced to self-isolate, have been diagnosed with COVID, deemed a close contact of known case) can re-book for another event as long as it is safe for them to do so, or get a refund.
IF YOU’RE FEELING UNWELL…
- If you are sick or unwell, or are experiencing known symptoms, DO NOT ATTEND.
- Guest can re-book to another time when it is safe for them to do so, or they can get a refund.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FROM VENUE STAFF
- These COVID Safety Measures are in place to ensure the health and welfare of all guests, staff and volunteers.
- Guests must follow instructions from venue staff at all times.
- Guests not adhering to COVID Safety Measures will be asked to leave.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions about Bingay, please contact Bingay Event Coordinator Maria Christodoulou at [email protected]
If you have any questions about The Beresford, please contact The Beresford General Manager Paul Flynn at [email protected]
HAVE FUN, STAY SAFE AND SEE YOU AT BINGAY AT THE BERO!