YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Bingay is committed to delivering events that protect the health and welfare of our guests, staff and volunteers.
ACON, the organiser of Bingay, takes advice from relevant state and federal health authorities. We follow public health orders and expect all our guests to observe rules and regulations.
The following COVID Safety Measures are in place:
- If booking limits are mandated by health authorites, these will be enforced accordinly.
- If there are booking limits, please do not ask if we can stretch your booking beyond the mandated limit as we won’t be able to accommodate your request.
- Only people who are fully vaccinated and have shown proof of vaccination will be allowed to enter.
- There is a legal requirement for all attendees to register their contact details on arrival for the purposes of contact tracing.
- All guests must sign-in upon entry. This is non-negotiable.
- Please follow instructions from venue staff upon entry.
OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING
- As per social distancing guidelines, bookings will be spaced accordingly.
- Guests must observe social distancing at the venue at all times.
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the venue.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and cough/sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Dispose of tissues properly.
NO SHARED EQUIPMENT
- Due to public health restrictions, there will be no shared pens/markers on the tables.
- Ticket price includes your own souvenir Bingay dabber.
- Due to public health restrictions, there will be no shared 'dunce' hats. Hats will be single-use only.
- Menu/How-to-play sheets are single-use and will be disposed of after every event.
- Once a prize has been selected, winners are not permitted to exchange prizes.
FLEXIBLE TICKETING POLICY
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Guests who are unable to attend because of COVID (either because they are forced to self-isolate, have been diagnosed with COVID, deemed a close contact of known case) can re-book for another event as long as it is safe for them to do so, or get a refund.
IF YOU’RE FEELING UNWELL…
- If you are sick or unwell, or are experiencing known symptoms, DO NOT ATTEND.
- Guest can re-book to another time when it is safe for them to do so, or they can get a refund.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FROM VENUE STAFF
- These COVID Safety Measures are in place to ensure the health and welfare of all guests, staff and volunteers.
- Guests must follow instructions from venue staff at all times.
- Guests not adhering to COVID Safety Measures will be asked to leave.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions about Bingay, please contact Bingay Event Coordinator Maria Christodoulou at [email protected].
HAVE FUN, STAY SAFE AND SEE YOU AT BINGAY!